Friday, July 1, 2011

The Cafe Clique

As some of you will know I have run a number of exhibitions in Leek at a local coffee shop, The Coffee Clique. As of to day it has reopened under new ownership as The Cafe Clique, after being close for a week under going refurbishment and updating.
As The Coffee Clique run by Julie, it has been my biggest local supporter outside of my friends and family and over the years has been the centre of my presents in Leek. I can honestly say that I will miss Julie and her support very much and wish her the very best in the future.
So now let me introduce Colleen, the new owner of the re named Cafe Clique, she is a local business women and has great plans for the place, starting with a makeover of the cafe and a revamp of the menus (the breakfast panini looks great.
Its not all change though, I'm very pleased to say that she is keep my photographs on display and is looking at way to increase the number! To help the new venture along my exhibition Hidden View is staying up to the end of July when it will be replaced by more of my work.
I would like to wish Colleen my best wishes and success for the future and will leave you with some shots of the redone cafe.

1 comment:

  1. Me and the wife went a couple of weeks ago (july 11) the service was very slow, the girls are just saturday girls and serve like saturday girls, we gave a 20 pound note and got change for 10, rubbish

    John, Cheddleton

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails