The Friends meeting house at Overton Bank, showing the newly refurbished meeting room. The land at Overton Bank was acquired in 1694 from the daughters of Gervase Gent and a meeting house was built by 1697. It was damaged by Jacobite troops in 1745. In 1770 the croft on which it stood was converted into a garden, and there was a stable block for the use of Friends who attended the meeting from a distance. Land on the north side of the meeting house was used for burials, the last taking place in 1954.
There is an open day at the Quaker Meeting House - from 12.00 to 3.00 on 11th June.